Clearance Sale 50% Off! Reg. $89.95, Glide III
Enhances joint structure and improves synovial funct
Weight: 1.00 pounds
1 available for immediate delivery
Clearance Sale 50% Off!
SynoGlide II is a formulation containing pregnenolone, chondroitin 4,6 sulfates, acetyl glucosamine, curcumin, boswellin, and proteolytic enzymes for enhanced joint structure integrity and improved synovial function.
And now it also contains the next generation of Boswellia extract, AprèsFLEX,™ a new patent-pending dietary ingredient targeting mediators of comfort and flexibility, found to support healthy joints and connective tissues in many ways:
- AprèsFLEX is clinically proven using validated tests of function and blood markers.
- AprèsFLEX helps improve bioavailability and bioactivity of Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA).
- AprèsFLEX embodies a previously unrecognized synergistic benefit of Boswellia extracts
- AprèsFLEX also demonstrates significant 5-Lipoxygenase inhibition, along with superior MMP-3 inhibition.
Synovial fluid is the substance that helps lubricate joints.
Serving size: 2 Capsules
Servings per container: 120
Amount Per Serving and % Daily Value:
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum gluconate): 100 mcg, 130%
- Boswellin: 300 mg, *
- Curcumin: 225 mg, *
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine: 187.5 mg, *
- Glucosamine Sulfate: 187.5 mg, *
- Chondroitin 4,6 Sulfates: 150 mg, *
- Bromelain: 140 mg, *
- Rutin: 75 mg, *
- Trypsin: 75 mg, *
- Pregnenolone: 12.5 mg, *
- AprèsFlex™ (Boswellia serrata) gum resin extract (standardized to 20% AKBA): 25 mg, *
- Other Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, gelatin capsule.
* Daily Value Not Established.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules, 3 to 4 times per day with meals. Do not exceed 8 capsules per day.
Caution: Not for use by children, or pregnant or lactating women. For supplementary levels in excess of 50 mg/day, please consult your physician or health care professional.