Orasal Liquid Concentrate, 8 oz pump bottle
Absorbs free radicals to control fermentive processes.
Weight: 1.00 pounds
2 available for immediate delivery
Orasal (Salicinium) Liquid Concentrate Formulation
Orasal absorbs free radicals and prevents enzymes from converting sugars into energy via glycolysis. This is useful in slowing or stopping a fermentative process. Many diseases result from a fermentative process, and Salicinium helps them to be controlled.
- Healthy cells do not have the ability to accept complexed sugar molecules, those having something additional attached to the glycome portion.
- Because cancer cells possess an enzyme known as b-glucosidase they have the ability to break a complexed molecule apart and use the glycome portion to create energy. Salicinium uses this process to deliver it's components to the cancer cell disguised as sugar.
- Once the cell removes the glycome for energy it's left with a portion it can not metabolize which becomes cytotoxic.
- Salicinium simultaneously enhances your own immune (Natural Killer/Gc MAF) cells renewing their defensive capabilities and all taking place with no toxicity and having no effect blood glucose levels.
- In addition to treating cancer, Salicinium can be used to treat viruses, bacterial infections, fungus, parasites, and Candida.
Mechanism of Action
Orasal is accepted only by cells that are fermenting, which may be viruses, fungi, bacteria, yeast, or other types of cells.
A fermenting cell does not live by the same process as a normally respirating cell. When Orasal is absorbed into a fermenting cell, that diseased cell can no longer support its own innate protection, and it then succumbs to the immune system.
For this reason, it is highly recommended to take React, Alk-Align, and pHenomenal along with Orasal, because these adjunct products scavenge and clean up the dead and dying cells.
Dilute 8 Milliliters of Orasal Concentrate (4 strokes of the pump) into at least 8 ounces of water or other approved liquid. Orasal Concentrate can be mixed with water, milk, buttermilk, half & half, heavy cream, non-dairy milk alternatives such as almond, rice, or soy milk). It should not be mixed with anything acidic, such as coffee, tea, juice, or smoothies.
Orasal does not need to be taken on an empty stomach, but should be taken 15 minutes away from other food or any acidic drink.
Avoid Supplemental Vitamin C
While taking Orasal, avoid taking high-dose Vitamin C supplements at the same time, whether by injection, IV, or orally. This is because Vitamin C decreases the effective actions of Salicinium. While nutritional supplements of under 500mg daily are probably of no concern, larger amounts seem to lessen the effects of Salicinium, so avoid them during the course of your use of it.
Take 8ml (4 pumps), diluted in an approved liquid, away from food, two times per day. You can consult with our staff doctor for detailed usage instructions for each individual's health issues.
One bottle contains 8 oz. Approximately two bottles would be needed to cover the specified dosage for one month. Comes with a pump for dispensing in measured doses.
Serving size: 8 milliliters = 0.4 teaspoons
Servings per container: 29.5
Amount per serving: Proprietary blend of Salicinium
- For additional information, read the article "How Orasal (Salicinium) Works: Changing the cellular environment to stop fermentive diseases." For details and referrals, please contact NaturoDoc.
- For guidelines on what's okay and not okay to use concurrently with Orasal (Salicinium), read the article "Guidelines for the Use of Salicinium."