Inventory Clearance Sale 50% Off! Regular $59.95, Bye-Lori Plus
For stomach and ulcer pain.
Weight: 0.50 pounds
2 available for immediate delivery
Inventory Clearance Sale 50% Off!
Now something can be done. It's simple -- it's Bye-Lori Plus™, containing mastic.
Current research indicates that mastic may be useful in supporting gastrointestinal function and health by inhibiting H. pylori survival. Once H. pylori is inhibited and healthy gut flora is maintained, proper gastrointestinal function can reassert itself, naturally restoring stomach health.
Historically, mastic has been used as a food, and it is used widely throughout the Mediterranean today as a sweetening agent, a thickening agent, and a chewing gum. It is also used for relieving and lessening occasional gastric and intestinal upset.
Mastic may be able to help restore and maintain proper stomach digestive function. Mastic helps alter the structure of H. pylori, rendering the bacteria susceptible to the immune system. By inhibiting H. pylori, mastic can enhance the regeneration of epithelial cells and help restore proper function of the gastrointestinal lining. By reasserting proper function, mastic can help alleviate the discomfort of dyspepsia, including heartburn, nausea, gas, and bloating.
Recommended supplemental use of mastic is 1–2 g/day, the same amounts that are consumed in foods and used in successful scientific studies.
In addition to mastic, Bye-Lori Plus™ contains:
- Hyperforin extract -- found to help maintain gastrointestinal system function.
- Thyme and Cinnamon -- both found to inhibit urease activity, an important virulence factor for H. pylori.
- Turmeric -- the root powder of the Ayurvedic herb found to inhibit H. pylori, which causes occasional gastric upset.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) -- a licorice extract containing no glycyrrhizic acid or glycyrrhetinic acid and found to help maintain healthy intestinal flora.
Serving size: 4 capsules
Servings per container: 30
- Mastic Gum: 1000 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL): 1200 mg
- Turmeric root powder: 800 mg
- Thyme extract: 35 mg
- Hyperforin (from St. John's wort, flower): 800 mg
- Cinnamon powder: 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, ascorbyl palmitate.
Caution: Not for use by children or by pregnant or lactating women. Not for use by anyone sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Suggested use: Take 6 capsules before breakfast and 6 capsules optionally at bedtime (6-12 capsules per day) or as directed by your physician.
Contents: 180 capsules, for 30 servings; 1 gram mastic per serving.
For further information, read the article "Mastic Kills the Bugs That Cause Gastritis and Ulcers" by Will Block.